Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday & Linky Party - Featured Favorties!

Good morning bloggers! I am sorry to say that I don't have a tutorial ready to post this week. Things have just been too, too crazy for me trying to wrap up this zulily order. No worries though! I've decided to showcase last week's link favorites instead, and still post the linky party anyway!!

The #1 most viewed link last week was:



The #2 most viewed link of the week was:



And the #3 most viewed link of the week was:



Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were so many great projects and recipes. I just keep bookmarking them in hopes that I won't be insanely busy at some time in my future, haha!

Now, it's that time again for this week's linky party!

Linky Guidelines:
  1. Please feel free to link up as many projects as you would like!
  2. Please link directly to your project post, it makes them much easier for everyone to find.
  3. Please no etsy shops, or generic blog links. Specific posts links only.
  4. Visit someone else's link and share the bloggy love!
  5. Grab yourself a button and post it in your project post or on your blog. Optional of course, but the more we share the party, the more people see your posts! :)
  6. Have fun!!
Have a great week!!

XOXO





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring our scripture jar! We love checking out your blog!
Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Rachael thank you for hosting!

Jamie said...

Thank you for hosting and featuring my Halloween Table Runner!
~JamieS

Simply AJ said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I found my way here from your Ruffled Fall towels that were featured @ House of Hepworths. You have a great blog and love your Etsy stuff! I am a new email subscriber :) AJ@queenofmynest

queenofmynest(at)gmail(dot)com
queenofmynest(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...