Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Little Birdie on Zulily!!! SALE!!

Good morning everyone!! My sale with Zulily went LIVE this morning, and I just wanted to share the link with you all in hopes that you might go check it out and give me some feedback. :)


If you haven't signed up for Zulily yet, click here to do so! (It's FREE!)

Here's a little peek at the sale page...


And here's the link:


There are 10 designs to choose from in various sizes, though I will say that even though it's not even 10am yet, some sizes are already SOLD OUT! So, if you're looking to score some super-sale priced items, get in there quick because I'm getting the feeling they won't last long!!

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing love and support, it means the world to me!!


XOXO


P.S. You still have time to enter our awesome all-natural gourmet coffee giveaway HERE

P.P.S. There's also still a linky party going on this week with a pretty new tutorial for Fall! CLICK HERE to link up your projects, crafts, and recipes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...